1. Mozart in the Jungle – My boyfriend and I binge-watched this over the weekend. There is only one season and the episodes are short and sweet, but it's incredibly entertaining. It offers an insightful, fictional look into the lives of symphony orchestra players. I love it because it's not something I would have ever thought to feature on a TV show… it's not even something that I really thought I would watch. That said, I recommend it to all. It's pretty great, and I am looking forward to season 2.
2. Collectivo Coffee – This isn't a new addition by any means, I've just realized that I have never shared my favorite coffee brand. While only in Wisconsin, this is the best coffee ever and if you ever have the chance to try it, DO IT. My favorite blend is their signature Blue Heeler.
3. Biolage Shampoo & Conditioner. This has made such a huge difference for my frizzy, crazy hair. It's calmed down a lot. Whoever thinks that expensive shampoo and conditioner isn't worth the cost… just let me tell you that it most certainly is if you have unruly hair. I specifically use the line for frizzy hair, but this brand has specialized products for nearly every hair type.
4. Jennifer Egan – I have just read two of her books (A Visit from the Goon Squad & Look at Me), and I love her writing style. I usually feel kind of "meh" about contemporary authors, so this is a pretty big deal, you guys.
5. They're Real – Again, entirely worth the price. This is, without a doubt, the best mascara I have used; it's dark, long lasting, and makes my eyelashes look like a million bucks. That said, it is difficult to remove. I recommend using coconut oil as a makeup remover for this stuff. It's natural and does the job impeccably.