Friday Favorites: My Christmas List
Happy Friday! Sharing my Christmas list today just for fun and to give you some gift ideas for the lovely people on your own list.
1. Keen Targhee II Waterproof Mid Boots - I actually already purchased these with a very early Christmas present/gift card. I am so pumped about these - the reviews were incredible all around. I'd like to hike more and my goal is to hike Mount Katahdin in Maine in the fall of 2018. A great gift for a hiker!
2. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack in fog - love the style and as I have finally gotten a gym membership, packing my gym clothes and gear before work is something I now need to do throughout the week. Ideal for traveling and is even waterproof; truly could be a gift for just about anyone - it's super practical and incredibly on trend.
3. This is Ground Cord Tacos - my purse gets crazy with cords, especially when traveling. Thinking these super practical cord tacos could help keep me a bit more organized. Perfect for someone whose purse is a mess and/or travels quite often.
4. J Crew Pajamas - I own a pair of these but want more. So comfortable and still really cute. Another practical but trendy item that could be enjoyed by just about anyone.
5. Illume Candles - I love these candles. They are a bit pricey, but last for a while and have the best scents.
6. Ankle booties from J Crew: Can be worn with just about every outfit and love the style
7. Winter boot from J Crew: On trend and practical for winters in Wisconsin. Are you sensing a theme?
8. J Crew Coat - In Wisconsin, it is simply impossible for one to have too many coats!